At North Nowra Medical Practice (NNMP) the highly qualified doctors and nurses are able to help children and adults of all ages with a range of physical and emotional difficulties. Our GP’s are able to provide referral to specialists and Allied Health providers locally and further-a-field. GP’s are also aware of the link that stress and unhappy life events have on physical health so know when to suggest a talking therapy rather than medication.
Health Assessments can be performed annually on anyone who is 75 or older. It is also strongly advisable to have a medical assessment performed if you are aged between 45-49. Health Assessments are routinely commenced by the Practice Nurse and completed by your GP.
Other services also on offer include:
- Cervical Screening and breast checks
- ECG’s/ 24 hr Holter Monitor
- NSW Health Schedules immunisation
- Travel Immunisation
- Pre-employment medical assessments
- Wound care/Removal of sutures
- Family planning
- Mental Health Care Planning
- INR – warfarin screening
- Insertion / Removal Implanon
- Ear syringing